(different VAT may be applied depending on your country)
Discover coding by making your own games on a console made in France. It's fun, easy and fast!
Package contents :
- - A Gamebuino META with SD card with 50 preinstalled games
- - A micro USB charging cable to use with your phone or tablet charger
- - A micro SD card reader
- - A wooden skin
- - A protective pouch
Features of the Gamebuino META :
- More than 200 free games and utility programs made by the community
- Designer case with a wooden skin
- Free online tutorials to learn programming
- A community that contributes actively to content creation on the platform
- Accessory pack to learn more about electronics, with more to come (sold separately)
- Fully assembled and tested in France, nothing to solder yourself !
Play exclusive games
With Gamebuino, you can download over 200 open source games for free, created by the community.
Learn about programming in C ++ and Python.
1.8” color display
Easily create vintage-looking games thanks to the 80x64 SD resolution (or 160x128 HD) that will give your creations this pixel-art style.
ATSAMD21, 32bit ARM Cortex M0+, 256KB flash, 32KB RAM processor : identical to Arduino Zero chips. Programming can be done entirely with the easy to install Arduino IDE.
8GB memory card
The console comes with a small selection of community-made games already installed. Download and add more games thanks to the 8GB storage. More than a hundred creations are available on the website at creation.
Time to make your own !
Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery
Thanks to the integrated battery you’ll be able to play anywhere for hours. The USB cable for recharging is included.
Designer case with wooden skin
The Gamebuino META comes with a stylish wooden skin, laser-cut with love and care in Saint-Etienne by LDWorkshop.
Free online tutorials
Visit the Academy section to learn programming in C++ and Python.
A community driven content creation
Accessory pack to learn electronics
A first initiation pack is available, with 6 accessories included : joystick, sensors, servomotor, etc…
More packs will soon complete the possibilities : share your suggestions and ideas on our forum.
Nothing to solder : everything is tested and assembled in France !
Your Gamebuino comes ready to use : just have fun and learn new things.
JOIN THE GAMEBUINO COMMUNITY NOW !
You might also like