Gamebuino Classic is our first console, released in 2014.
- ATmega328 8 bits processor, 2 kB RAM, 32kB program, running at 16 MHz.
- Black and white screen, 84 x 48 pixels, with white LED backlight (Nokia 5110).
- 4 channels speaker for 8 bits sound style.
- 150 mA Lithium Polymer battery (many hours of play).
- micro USB connector for programming and charging.
- 128 MB micro SD card for game storage.
- USB Cable and card reader.
- 50 games included.
- Credit card size : 90 x 45 x 12 mm.
- Open Source : Visiter le WiKi
The Gamebuino Classic is based on Arduino UNO architecture, and can be programmed using the Arduino IDE.
C'est la console rétro par excellence !